Following the release of his new booklet “Poland – 15 years contributing for the economic prosperity of the European Union”, Professor J. Sá was invited to the give a conference at the Polish Embassy and its guests presenting the facts of the economic success of Poland, its causes and its importance for the European Union.
Sample of endorsements received:
- “Dear Professor Sá: I would like to thank you for participating in the events, and the preparation of the book on Poland’s economic success, which continues to be distributed by our consulates and by the investment and trade agency. I reiterate my cordial thanks for the work done, hoping to be able to count on your collaboration in the future.” (J.J.K. – Ambassador of Poland)
- “Dear Professor Sá: Congratulations for the book on Poland and for your very interesting presentation at the conference of the Polish embassy.” (D.D. – Polish investment and trade agency)
- “Dear Professor Sá: Thank you on behalf of our Embassy for your presence at our national day celebration and your work on the book that was received with great interest by our guests” (E.S.C – Embassy of Poland)
J. Sá is a world-renowned Drucker speaker on management, global economic environment and economics topics.
His conferences are based on books endorsed by Peter Drucker (founder of modern management) and Philip Kotler (founder of modern marketing), the two Nobel prizes on behavioral economics (D. Kahneman and R. Thaler), and the practices of the best managers in the world (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jack Welch, Alfred Sloan, Andy Grove, Helmut Maucher, A.G. Lafley, among others).
Major topics of J. Sá’s conferences:
- Practical Drucker: how to create battle-ready organizations
- Corporate strategy
- Business strategy
- Staffing based on Shakespeare (Henry V)
- Focus and time management
- Client management
- The two Nobel prizes on behavioral economics
- Churchill and how to create a strong organizational culture
- The eleven trends in the global economic environment
- The power of economic freedom: how to increase a country’s productivity
- The competitiveness of the major world economic blocks
- Our world, our ignorance
For more information on J. Sá’s conferences check our page: https://speakportugal.com/j-sa/