Our speaker J. Sá gave a conference on the 14th of June at Enterprise Ireland in Dublin to top managers of major Irish companies who are looking to begin or expand their exports to Spain and Portugal.
J. Sá gave a conference on the Portuguese market overview, opportunities and business culture and it will be followed by one-to-one meetings with the Irish companies.
The audience was CEOs and top managers of more than sixty Irish companies and below is a sample of endorsements received:
- “The presentation has been simply spectacular. Thank you very much for your participation in our event in Dublin.” (A. C. – Enterprise Ireland)
- “Congratulations. A very engaging presentation in Dublin last Friday.” (S. D. – Ventac)
Enterprise Ireland is the Irish government organization responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets.
J. Sá is a world-renowned Drucker speaker on management, global economic environment and economics topics.
His conferences are based on books endorsed by Peter Drucker (founder of modern management) and Philip Kotler (founder of modern marketing), the two Nobel prizes on behavioral economics (D. Kahneman and R. Thaler), and the practices of the best managers in the world (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jack Welch, Alfred Sloan, Andy Grove, Helmut Maucher, A.G. Lafley, among others).
Major topics of J. Sá’s conferences:
- Practical Drucker: how to create battle-ready organizations
- Corporate strategy
- Business strategy
- Staffing based on Shakespeare (Henry V)
- Focus and time management
- Client management
- The two Nobel prizes on behavioral economics
- Churchill and how to create a strong organizational culture
- The eleven trends in the global economic environment
- The power of economic freedom: how to increase a country’s productivity
- The competitiveness of the major world economic blocks
- Our world, our ignorance
For more information on J. Sá’s conferences check our page: https://speakportugal.com/j-sa/